covid visitors information.pdfVisitors Information
Technical Soccer Club is looking forward to welcoming your team to our Woodward Park field
located at 82 State Rd S-28-861, Camden, SC 29020 We look forward to the game and hope you
have a good drive to our area and
field.COVID-19 Field Protocols
Our club has created protocols and an illustrated field plan that should limit
the contact and exposure between teams, coaches and parents. We ask that you familiarize
yourself with our requests below so as to keep everyone safe during these unprecedented times.1. Do not play if:
• You are exhibiting any symptoms now of the COVID-19 illness caused by the novel
fever or chills, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, headaches, or
other symptoms, mild to severe, identified by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
• You have had COVID-19 symptoms such that COVID-19 was likely within the past 10 days
since, but have not been tested,
• You have had COVID-19 symptoms and have a COVID-19 test pending
• You tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 but have not had any symptoms within the past 10 days.
• In the past 14 days you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or with someone
who has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 in the last 14 days. You are deemed a “vulnerable
individual” defined as “an individual with serious underlying health conditions, for example
high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, compromised immune
system (such as by chemotherapy, or any other ailment or factor that causes
2. Notification:If after you play in a game you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must notify our club
Administrator immediately mailto: [email protected] ?subject=COVID.
Note that your privacy will be protected, but our club will notify our team, and the referees,
and anyone else who you may have been in contact with at your match.
3. Game Day:
• We need all coaches, players and families to adhere to the protocols in place.
• Parents stay in your car until 30 mins before your match time.
• Please wear a mask/face covering inside the complex.
• One person at a time in the restrooms
• Please do not let your players siblings wonder around the complex
• There will be a designated side for home and away teams, please go to your designated side
of the field and do not stop to mingle with other individuals.
• To the degree possible, practice 6’ social distancing guideline from teammates and other
individuals. If you are unable to be 6 feet apart please wear a mask while on the sidelines
unless you are in the same household.
• Referees must not be approached at half time or after the game for any reason. Comments to
the referees should be made from a distance of at least 6 feet away.
• No shaking hands, fist bumps, or high fives.
• No pets, only service dogs.
• No tobacco or alcohol
• After the game please leave the complex immediately, please take any trash with you or place in trash cans.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the game, but if you have a problem while at our
complex, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
Technical Soccer Club