Thank you for your interest in Technical Soccer Club.
We are confident that our pricing model is very competitive with area clubs. TSC believes you should have access to the same higher level training that all players receive, so we focus on "Developing Tomorrow's Players Today".
Enrollment fees include player registration with US Youth Soccer, league fees, and coach salaries. Rest assured there are no hidden fees, like volunteer fees, field fees, etc.
2023/2024 Registration fee and general payment schedule.
Technical Soccer Club DOES NOT charge the following fees!!
NO - Tryout fee
NO - Capital Improvement Fee
NO - Registration/Participation Fee
NO - Volunteers Fee
- A $150 deposit (non-refundable) is required for all players at the time of invitation acceptance and registration completion.
- Registration acceptance late fee of $ 50.00 is added after June 9, 2023
- Sports Connect will charge an exchange fee of $ 3.00, plus Sports Connect will charge installment payment fees (non-refundable) for each payment (We have no control over these fees).
- A 25% surcharge will be applied to accounts on the 15th of each month for nonpayment's/late payments. All accounts must be paid by November 1st.
- Any additional tournaments will be calculated and divided by the players on the roster (each team decides if and what tournaments they attend).
- The sibling discount chart continues to be the best sibling discount program in the state!
2022 begins a new two-year Umbro Uniform Kit cycle
A link will be sent once registration is completed:
Players purchase their kits directly through TSC and include:
two (2) jerseys
two (2) shorts
two (2) socks
two (2) training shirts
two (2) pinnies/bibs
one (1) Warmup Top
one (1) Warmup bottom
one (1) bag
$225.00 for full kit
Outstanding balances at the end of the season will be sent to a collection agency.